- Meld minds with your fellow players to play cards in order without talking.
- Large gesturing is not allowed, so players must develop a silent language to communicate.
- This explosive hit card game has sold over 3.5 million copies worldwide.
- High player interaction makes for the perfect Game Night. A riot you and your friends will never forget.
- Excellent for families. This is a game that will hit the table again and again.
- Widely lauded, multi-award winning title—Including nomination for the prestigious Spiel des Jahres (Game of The Year).
The Mind is the ingenious, addictive and ridiculously fun game that everyone is buzzing about
While the rules are simple, surviving every level is anything but…
A deck of cards 1-100. You and your friends must play the cards in ascending order. Simple enough? What if you couldn't speak or communicate in any way. Sounds impossible? And yet, the trick of the Mind is just how good you and your friends will become as you play together. Learn to read each others tells, invent unspoken language of knowing glances and furrowed brows.
Find out today why The Mind has won so many awards.
- For 2-4 Players
- Ages 10+
- 15 minute playing time
- 100 numbered cards
- 12 level cards
- 5 live cards
- 3 throwing star cards
How to Play
Prepare the game for the number of players that are participating
Put down a card... hope it's the lowest!
Progress through levels... work together to win!
The Mind is a game of synchronization which relies on your sense of time
Beware, once you enter The Mind, you will not be able to think about anything else.
How do you know what is in someone’s hands without speaking? How do you make the right decision when the game is one the line? The answers lie in this little box.