- Players:Â 1-4
- Playing Time:Â 60-100 Minutes
- Ages:Â 10+
CloudAge is a strategy game from Alexander Pfister. The award-winning author has created a dark and dystopian world for 1 to 4 players.
An innovative card-sleeving system makes possible a new, more immersive, form of resource gathering. Players try to predict which cloud-covered terrain will contain the desired amount of resources, or where additional actions are possible. Resources allow players to develop useful upgrades for their airships, or attract new crew members.
CloudAge is a mix of engine-building, deck-building, and resource management. The campaign system makes it easy to start playing quickly, with new elements being introduced into the game as players progress through the chapters. While you play, you also experience and help guide the story. For a regular board game experience, you can also play stand-alone story spin-offs as single scenarios while still capturing all that CloudAge has to offer!
- Innovative card-sleeving system creates immersive form of resource gathering and sepculation.
- Campaign system introduces new elements as you progress.
- You help guide the story through your decisions in the game.
- Alexander Pfister's new, inovative design!